Add editing capabilities

Francesco Frassinelli

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if anyone worked on editing capabilities on GISQuick and/or would be interested to have them. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Francesco Frassinelli

Re: Add editing capabilities

Jachym Cepicky
Hi Francesco,

we let the editing features out on purpose for now. The dev team is relatively small and such feature requires relatively lot of time to be implemented.

Are you willing to do it?

Jachym

pá 28. 9. 2018 v 9:50 odesílatel Francesco Frassinelli <[hidden email]> napsal:

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if anyone worked on editing capabilities on GISQuick and/or would be interested to have them. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Francesco Frassinelli

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

Re: Add editing capabilities

Francesco Frassinelli

Hi Jachym,

Thank you for your reply. We are evaluating different solutions for a WebGIS system, but they all need to be extended somehow. It would be nice to use GISQuick and work on it; I will discuss with my colleagues and evaluate how to proceed.

Frafra

Re: Add editing capabilities

Marcel Dancak

ut 2. 10. 2018 o 10:40 Francesco Frassinelli <[hidden email]> napísal(a):

Hi Jachym,

Thank you for your reply. We are evaluating different solutions for a WebGIS system, but they all need to be extended somehow. It would be nice to use GISQuick and work on it; I will discuss with my colleagues and evaluate how to proceed.

Frafra

Hi Francesco,

yeah I can imagine that find a ready to use solution can be quite difficult, and in most cases it is needed to customize something. Current server side of the Gisquick is quite simple and shouldn't be difficult to extend. Frontend part however may be not so obvious. Current version in master is written in Angular and it may be more difficult to setup and run locally. For any further development, I would be easier to continue on recent rewrite into VueJS framework, which can be currently found in vue-client or vuetify_1_1 branch. It doesn't have all the functionality, but should be much easier to understand and extend.

Regards,
Marcel