Activate a button

Magalie
Hi list,

I’v got a button bar with a few buttons which work fine. I try to activate one of these buttons when I click on a radiobutton in my application.

I've searched how to do that on this mailing list but I haven’t found any answers.
I haven’t worked for a long time with MapBuilder. Can somebody help me ?

Thank you so much,
Magalie.

Re: Activate a button

Gertjan van Oosten
As quoted from Magalie <[hidden email]>:
> I’v got a button bar with a few buttons which work fine. I try to activate
> one of these buttons when I click on a radiobutton in my application.

You can set the onclick property of the radiobutton:

 onclick="config.objects.reset.select(); return false;"

This would select the button with id "reset" in your config.xml.

Salut,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, Principal Consultant, West Consulting B.V.
-- [hidden email]     +31 15 2191 600       www.west.nl

Re: Activate a button

Magalie
Thanks a lot Gertjan.