Accepting articles for the "Woman in Geospatial Magazine"

Accepting articles for the "Woman in Geospatial Magazine"

Elizabeth Lomani
Hi everyone,

We are accepting articles from Pacific Island women that would like to share their stories in the 2nd edition of "Woman in Geospatial Magazine".

This is an excellent opportunity to tell your stories on a wider platform and more importantly, generate interest and serve as a role model for the younger generation to embrace STEM.

We are not strict with formats, so you can decide on how you want to tell your story.

Please forward your article to [hidden email]

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth, Vasiti and Dan.