About hyperlinks in Quality data section. Using Geonetwork

About hyperlinks in Quality data section. Using Geonetwork

Luis AU.
Hello Everybody,
Recently i have been using Geonetwork version 2.10.3 in windows 7:
I checked some changes I made to some sections and in " data quality info" I wrote some links to web ( in different forms: as hyperlinks, as text, tryng with commas, brackets), and Geonetwork does not show me all links to web sites as hyperlinks. What can I do for solving this?
I really appreciate your help, thanks a lot!!
Luis Avalos.