About contacting OSGeo Committee chairs regarding 2017 budget

About contacting OSGeo Committee chairs regarding 2017 budget

Venkatesh Raghavan-2
Dear Board,

I am contacting the chairs of OSGeo committee
requesting for inputs regarding the 2017 budget.

Can someone tell be if we have a chair for
our Code of Conduct Committee?

Best

Venka

Re: About contacting OSGeo Committee chairs regarding 2017 budget

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Venka,

Kristin Bott and Camille Acey volunteered as the initial chairs of the
committee (they deserve much thanks for this), but Camille had to step
down (you can read the full history of the committee at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/CodeOfConduct_Committee).  So Kristin is the
current chair of the committee.

I've forwarded the budget request to the coc-discuss(at) mailing list.

Merry Christmas my friend.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna