About compiling Fdo managed with strong name

About compiling Fdo managed with strong name

casper

I've been using the FDO Data Access Technology, and I noticed that they are not strongly named.  This is causing a problem for my project as we require everything to be strongly named.
I have added a strong name option into "Common.vcxproj" and related projects as "Linker->Advanced->Key File : C:\Test\Basic.snk".

It would be great if FDO can be compiled with strong name.

Thanks,
Casper