About QTiles pugin

joonas moisio
Hi

I have problem with Qtiles when I'm creating mapset (mbtiles file) . Tile border breaks "point labels" when label cross the border between two tiles. (no problem when point label is center of tile). Sometimes there could be only part in visible for label on some zoom levels. When zooming in or out, point label may be visible on next zoom level. Does anyone know, is it possible to render point labels to many tiles? It will be more comfortable to read map when labels will be perfectly visible in all zoom levels.

-Joonas

Re: About QTiles pugin

Saber Razmjooei
Hi Joonas,

Which version of QGIS are you using. If using QGIS 3.6 or 3.8, there are native algorithms in your Processing Toolbox to generate xyz tiles and mbtiles.

Could you use those algorithms and if not working, you can file bugs here:

Regards
Saber