About November, 2017 Board Meeting

Venkatesh Raghavan
Dear Board,

Our next Board meeting falls on 2 Nov., 2017 (1st Thursday).
I have created a meeting page at [1] , I think one of the
final tasks of the present board would be to set a tentative agenda
for our November board meeting and also approve our previous
meeting minutes (perhaps, through a loomio vote before 2nd
November).

Angelos, can I request you to kindly update the minutes at [2].

Best
Venka

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-11-02
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05

Re: About November, 2017 Board Meeting

Angelos Tzotsos
Thank you Venka for the reminder.
The minutes are up to date now:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05
and the motions have been moved to Loomio for approval.

Best,
Angelos

On 10/19/2017 11:35 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:

> Dear Board,
>
> Our next Board meeting falls on 2 Nov., 2017 (1st Thursday).
> I have created a meeting page at [1] , I think one of the
> final tasks of the present board would be to set a tentative agenda
> for our November board meeting and also approve our previous
> meeting minutes (perhaps, through a loomio vote before 2nd
> November).
>
> Angelos, can I request you to kindly update the minutes at [2].
>
> Best
> Venka
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-11-02
> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: About November, 2017 Board Meeting

Venkatesh Raghavan-2
Hi Angelos,

Thanks.

Perhaps we should also approve the minutes of
of October meeting [1] on loomio too.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05

If we wait till 2nd November, there is a chance that we will
have a higher number of abstain votes from members who
could/have not attended the Oct. meeting.

Best

Venka

On 10/19/2017 7:36 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

> Thank you Venka for the reminder.
> The minutes are up to date now:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05
> and the motions have been moved to Loomio for approval.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> On 10/19/2017 11:35 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
>> Dear Board,
>>
>> Our next Board meeting falls on 2 Nov., 2017 (1st Thursday).
>> I have created a meeting page at [1] , I think one of the
>> final tasks of the present board would be to set a tentative agenda
>> for our November board meeting and also approve our previous
>> meeting minutes (perhaps, through a loomio vote before 2nd
>> November).
>>
>> Angelos, can I request you to kindly update the minutes at [2].
>>
>> Best
>> Venka
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-11-02
>> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05

Re: About November, 2017 Board Meeting

Angelos Tzotsos
ok, I will move this to Loomio before next board meeting