About Fdo 4.0 extracting files leak.

casper
This post was updated on .
Hi all,
I download the Fdo4.0 source code from http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/4.0.0/release/adsk/M040/source/fdo-4.0.0_4001.tar.gz . But some Fdo4.0 files are absence when I extract the Fdo4.0 latest packages, please check following diagram:

Does anybody know how to get the entire correct Fdo4.0 latest packages? Please help me.

Thanks,
Casper

Re: About Fdo 4.0 extracting files leak.

Jackie Ng
Those messages are safe to ignore. They are about broken linux symlinks that don't exist on windows.

- Jackie

Re: About Fdo 4.0 extracting files leak.

casper
Thank you for your help, I will have a try.

- Casper