AWS CBERS4 Open Data Status

Julius Cheung

Hello,

We are an active user of CBERS4 data on the AWS Open Data program and noticed there hasn’t been new datasets published since Sept 24th.   It will be appreciated if I can get some information on this or let me know who I can reach for some information

Thank you very much,

Julius

______________________________

Julius Cheung  Director of Software Engineering

URTHECAST

604. 669. 1788  l  Office

778. 331. 7865  l  Direct

604. 723. 6230  l  Mobile

33 - 1055 Canada Place  l  Vancouver, BC l Canada l V6C 0C3

urthecast.com  l  Connect @urthecast

This e-mail and any attachments are for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information.

Any use or disclosure of this e-mail (including attachments) for any purpose other than those specifically authorized is prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies.

Re: AWS CBERS4 Open Data Status

Frederico Liporace
Thanks for reporting.

The ingestion system emulates user's requests to INPE's catalog and
needs to be updated whenever the site interface changes, which just
happened.

Working on a fix, expect to be solved by tomorrow. Will post updates to
the list.

rgds.,

--

Frederico Liporace
CTO

Re: AWS CBERS4 Open Data Status

Frederico Liporace
Ingestion is resumed. New scenes should be ingested one day after
availability from INPE, and the 5-day backlog will be synchronized in
~ 5 days.
rgds.,