ASF - OGC - OSGeo code sprint - Feb 17-19, 2021

ASF - OGC - OSGeo code sprint - Feb 17-19, 2021

Veronica Andreo
Hello everyone :)

Shall we join the 2021 Joint ASF – OGC – OSGeo Code Sprint [0]?

AFAIU, the focus is on OGC standards implementation. Is anyone in the GRASS community currently working on that and wishes to participate? They have created a repo with further details [1] in case you are interested.

Best,
Vero

Re: ASF - OGC - OSGeo code sprint - Feb 17-19, 2021

Anna Petrášová
Hi Vero,

we registered for this, we probably won't participate 100% of the time, but hope to see other GRASS devs there.

Anna & Vaclav

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 9:16 AM Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone :)

Shall we join the 2021 Joint ASF – OGC – OSGeo Code Sprint [0]?

AFAIU, the focus is on OGC standards implementation. Is anyone in the GRASS community currently working on that and wishes to participate? They have created a repo with further details [1] in case you are interested.

Best,
Vero

Re: ASF - OGC - OSGeo code sprint - Feb 17-19, 2021

Luca Delucchi
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 16:28, Anna Petrášová <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Vero,

Hi all,

> we registered for this, we probably won't participate 100% of the time, but hope to see other GRASS devs there.

I also registered myself!

--
ciao
Luca