AGM Report stuff.

blammo
I would like to edit the Slide for the AGM report for GeoMoose.  Here are the items that would like list on the Slide.

Providing a reporting template used for prior conferences:

  1. key accomplishments
    1. releases
    2. infrastructure or process changes
    3. community health and happiness
  2. areas for improvements
    1. these are challenges faced by the project
  3. opportunities to help
    1. anything for members to help with?
  4. requests and communication
    1. any formal request from the board, marketing or other committees?
    2. did you make a budget request for 2018? How did it go ...
    3. external correspondence? letter of recommendation for a GSOC student? code donation? etc…
  5. outlook for 2019
    1. any roadmap items to share with our members?
    2. let the board know if there is anything to plan for in 2019

Example: https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/GeoTools-Annual-Report-2017

Also, if there is something else missing I can add anything extra in as well.

Thoughts/comments?

Thanks

bobb

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
-  Mahatma Gandhi

Re: AGM Report stuff.

jody.garnett
Send me some kind of google account for wait access. The AGM is not until August so you have time.

The format will likely change a bit this year, thinking of making public our “health check” (has the project made a release, does it have a page on the osgeo website, did it request/use a budget). Your suggestions welcome of course - a first mover advantage.

I would also love a friendly team picture (or a moose in a FOSS4G shirt).

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 15:03 Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Jody Garnett