AGM Preparation

12

AGM Preparation

Marco Bernasocchi-2
Hi Paolo,

I hope all well, last night we had an AGM preparation meeting and with
the rest of the PSC we prepared the everything for the AGM.

Today proof read restructured it a bit to make it more understandable
and easily reusable in the years to come.

We decided to have this sent out by the end of this week and all the
deadlines are set accordingly. you just need to proofread it and send it
as attachment to the voting members.

I also prepare the accompanying email text.

you can find all texts in the legalEntity > AnnualGeneralMeetings >
AGM2020 folder

ciao

Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
Thanks a lot.
I'm having a look and will make comments.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Marco Bernasocchi-2
Hi Paolo,

as I mentioned last week, all deadlines in the AGM invitation are set
for an email that should have gone out by the end of last week.

I haven't seen any comments from your side in the letter so I guess
you're ok with it.

If, for any reason, you can't send it out soon, please let me know and I
can send it on behalf of the PSC.

Cheers

Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
Hi Marco,
thanks for this. Sorry, the situation in Italy as you know is not easy,
and this has slipped through.
I'm reading it just now, will send my comments within the morning.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
Hi Marco,
my notes:
* email text:
- I did not check the list, I assume you did
- I corrected a typo
* PSC-Elections:
- list of nominees empty
- I think it is appropriate to point to the nominees page
- years wrong, now corrected
* QGIS.ORG AGM 2020 - Preparation
- year wrong, corrected
- controllers are listed also in PSC-Elections; one of the two has to be
removed
* QGIS AGM invitation 2020: I have not clear the steps and deadlines you
prepared: probably better to chat about this directly.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
Hi all,
thanks a lot Marco and others for helping with this. I'm about sending
the invitation. Une thing to decide is which channel to use for the
discussion (yes, I believe real discussion is very important for
building up a sense of community, for better understanding the rationale
behind choices, and for the general health of the project).
I would avoid setting up an ad hoc mailing list, so we can either use
one of the existing ones (PSC?) or rely on people Replying to all).
Opinions? Better ideas?
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Marco Bernasocchi-2
What about [mis]using a QEP?

Cheers

Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
this seems to me very well suited for comments on a specific matter
arising, but I'd like to give members the opportunity for a more direct
discussion.
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Andreas Neumann-3
Isn't this why we introduced this list in the first place?

Greetings,
Andreas

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
thanks, I forgot about this.
I'm now chacking the addresses.
If there are no last minute objections, I'm sending off the invitation
right now.
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Andreas Neumann-4
Hi again,

We'd need to check if all current voting members are really subscribed
to the list?

I don't think I have access to this list administration.

The other drawback: PSC members are no voting members, so we are
probably also not subscribed to this list and probably won't see the
discussion? But I don't see the subscriber list, so I don't know.

Andreas

Am 23.03.20 um 17:08 schrieb Paolo Cavallini:

> [...]
>>      >>>>
>>      >>>> I hope all well, last night we had an AGM preparation meeting
>>      and with
>>      >>>> the rest of the PSC we prepared the everything for the AGM.
>>      >>>>
>>      >>>> Today proof read restructured it a bit to make it more
>>      understandable
>>      >>>> and easily reusable in the years to come.
>>      >>>>
>>      >>>> We decided to have this sent out by the end of this week and
>>      all the
>>      >>>> deadlines are set accordingly. you just need to proofread it
>>      and send it
>>      >>>> as attachment to the voting members.
>>      >>>>
>>      >>>> I also prepare the accompanying email text.
>>      >>>>
>>      >>>> you can find all texts in the legalEntity > AnnualGeneralMeetings >

we probably could just subscribe to follow?

I guess the psc can discuss as well during the AGM so I see no issue.

Cheers

Il 23/03/20 17:20, Marco Bernasocchi ha scritto:

>> I don't think I have access to this list administration.

I don't find the password in the keypassx db.
Anyone has it?
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Andreas Neumann-3
Ok - I just subscribed to the list.

Andreas

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 at 17:21, Marco Bernasocchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

>>>      >>>> Hi Paolo,
>>>      >>>>
>>>      >>>> I hope all well, last night we had an AGM preparation meeting
>>>      and with
>>>      >>>> the rest of the PSC we prepared the everything for the AGM.
>>>      >>>>
>>>      >>>> Today proof read restructured it a bit to make it more
>>>      understandable
>>>      >>>> and easily reusable in the years to come.
>>>      >>>>
>>>      >>>> We decided to have this sent out by the end of this week and
>>>      all the
>>>      >>>> deadlines are set accordingly. you just need to proofread it
>>>      and send it
>>>      >>>> as attachment to the voting members.
>>>      >>>>
>>>      >>>> I also prepare the accompanying email text.
>>>      >>>>
>>>      >>>> you can find all texts in the legalEntity >

addresses checked, sending
thanks everybody
cheers

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Matthias Kuhn 🌍
Hi Paolo,

Was it sent? I have not received anything so far.

Let me know if I need to check my spam folder or if you plan to send it
today.

Matthias

On 3/23/20 6:30 PM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> addresses checked, sending
> thanks everybody
> cheers
>
> Il 23/03/20 17:36, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
>> Hi all

>> I don't find the password in the keypassx db.
>> Anyone has it?
>> Cheers.

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
Apparently yes:
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/private/qgis-voting-members/2020-March/thread.html
Did others receive it?
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Anita Graser
Yes, I received "[Qgis-voting-members] QGIS AGM invitation 2020"

Regards,
Anita

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

Andreas Neumann-4

Me too, as well as Hans Jörg as QGIS-CH representant (got confirmation yesterday).

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: AGM Preparation

pcav
Fine, thanks.
Any idea how to make sure everybody has received?
Cheers.