A Script frame "calling" other script frame

A Script frame "calling" other script frame

Jenny Turner
Greetings

I sent an email asking for the possibility of having Dynamic Scripts. Since I cannot have that, with current G.parser, But, I have another question: instead of having one dynamic script frame is it possible to have 1 script frame that calls other? E.g. in the first the user enters image name and, according to a small processing, it opens another script frame where Users input more info

Thank you

Best regards,
Jenny

Re: A Script frame "calling" other script frame

Glynn Clements

Jenny Turner wrote:

> I sent an email asking for the possibility of having Dynamic Scripts. Since
> I cannot have that, with current G.parser, But, I have another question:
> instead of having one dynamic script frame is it possible to have 1 script
> frame that calls other? E.g. in the first the user enters image name and,
> according to a small processing, it opens another script frame where Users
> input more info

You can have one script which then invokes another script with the
--ui option to force its parameter dialog to be displayed.

Or you can write your own UI using the same wxPython or Tcl/Tk modules
which the existing UIs use (gui/wxpython/gui_modules/menuform.py and
lib/gis/gui.tcl respectively; see lib/gis/parser.c for details of how
this code is used).

--
Glynn Clements <[hidden email]>