8th International gvSIG Conference. Registration period is open

8th International gvSIG Conference. Registration period is open

gvSIG Announces mailing list-2
8th International gvSIG Conference. Registration period is open

The registration period for the 8th International gvSIG Conference [1], organized by the gvSIG Association, is now open. It will be held from November 28th to 30th in Valencia (Spain).

Registrations are free of cost (limited capacity) and must be done through the application form on the Conference web page [2].

Once the registration is done you will immediately receive a confirmation code. Please, keep this code for later consultations or for update the registration data.

In addition, we remind you that we are expecting communication proposals for the Conference. The deadline is September 28th.

You just have to send an abstract, following the template provided on the Reports section of the Conference web page [3] to [hidden email] and the scientific committee will evaluate it to be in the conference programme. There are two types of communications: presentation and poster.

We expect your participation.

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org
[2] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/8as/Inscripcion/application-form
[3] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/8as/comunicaciones