5m Contours block 2729DC

Hugo Paul-3
Good morning

Can anyone please assist me with contours for block 2729DC?

I downloaded the data from the CDNGI portal, but it is faulty, as if it was clipped so there's just a thin strip of contours, the rest of the block is empty.

I would really appreciate any assistance

Kind regards
Hugo

Re: 5m Contours block 2729DC

Willem Richter-2

Hi Hugo, Some 5m blocks are not complete like this one, my data set is the same.

Re: Newsletter / Marketing: 5m Contours block 2729DC

Aslam Parker-2

Dear Paul

Our apologies for the faulty data on our portal, we will investigate.

If you do not succeed in downloading data from the portal, please contact [hidden email] with your request for data.

Kind Regards ....?

Aslam Parker | Chief Directorate: National Geo-spatial Information | Branch: National Geomatics Management Services| Cape Town|

Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 21 689 1351| Mobile 082 331 8501| [hidden email]

Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development

P Please consider the environment before printing this email and/or any related attachments

Aslam Parker

Re: 5m Contours block 2729DC

Kate Snaddon

Hi Hugo

I have the same problem with 2729, and also can’t “Define projection”.

Kate