5.0.1?

Steve Lime
What do folks think about a release tomorrow or later this week?

Steve

Re: 5.0.1?

Yewondwossen Assefa
+1 for tomorrow.
Steve Lime wrote:
> What do folks think about a release tomorrow or later this week?
>
> Steve

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: [hidden email]
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/

Phone: (613) 565-5056 (ext 14)
Fax:   (613) 565-0925

Re: 5.0.1?

Steve Lime
Dan and Zack still have open tickets, not sure their status. I closed out my last just
now so am +1 pending action on those last few tickets.

Steve

>>> Yewondwossen Assefa <[hidden email]> 01/22/08 9:24 PM >>>
+1 for tomorrow.
Steve Lime wrote:
> What do folks think about a release tomorrow or later this week?
>
> Steve

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: [hidden email]
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/

Phone: (613) 565-5056 (ext 14)
Fax:   (613) 565-0925

Re: 5.0.1?

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario]
> What do folks think about a release tomorrow or later this week?
>
> Steve

+1 for today

..Tom

Re: 5.0.1?

Tamas Szekeres
+1

Best regards,

Tamas

2008/1/23, Steve Lime <[hidden email]>:

> Dan and Zack still have open tickets, not sure their status. I closed out my last just
> now so am +1 pending action on those last few tickets.
>
> Steve

> +1 for tomorrow.
> Steve Lime wrote:
> > What do folks think about a release tomorrow or later this week?
> >
> > Steve

> Assefa Yewondwossen
> Software Analyst
>
> Email: [hidden email]
> http://www.dmsolutions.ca/
>
> Phone: (613) 565-5056 (ext 14)
> Fax:   (613) 565-0925

Re: 5.0.1?

Daniel Morissette
Steve Lime wrote:
> Dan and Zack still have open tickets, not sure their status. I closed out my last just
> now so am +1 pending action on those last few tickets.

I have taken care of my ticket, that leaves only Zak's. Perhaps Assefa
can check with him.

I am +1 to release 5.0.1. Should I take care of preparing it at the end
of the afternoon or do you (Steve) want to do it?

Daniel
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: 5.0.1?

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario]

Zak's and Jeff's (see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2377)

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:

> Zak's and Jeff's (see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2377)

Well, since Jeff's ticket is a docs issue I didn't consider it directly
tied to the software release.

Daniel
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: 5.0.1?

Steve Lime
I don't have access to prepare releases, at least the file posting part. Plus I have an offsite staff meeting and won't be around until after 5pm.

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> Dan and Zack still have open tickets, not sure their status. I closed out my last just
> now so am +1 pending action on those last few tickets.

I have taken care of my ticket, that leaves only Zak's. Perhaps Assefa
can check with him.

I am +1 to release 5.0.1. Should I take care of preparing it at the end
of the afternoon or do you (Steve) want to do it?

Daniel
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: 5.0.1?

Yewondwossen Assefa
2344 : There was already a patch for this ticket to fix part of the
problem. The patch is applied. The bug is still opened since there was
another issue reported in this bug. It has beeen set for future release.

2377: the doc is now up to date. bug closed.

Best Regards

Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:
>>

>> Zak's and Jeff's (see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2377)
>>

> Well, since Jeff's ticket is a docs issue I didn't consider it directly
> tied to the software release.
>
> Daniel

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: [hidden email]
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/

Phone: (613) 565-5056 (ext 14)
Fax:   (613) 565-0925

Re: 5.0.1?

Daniel Morissette
Steve Lime wrote:
> I don't have access to prepare releases, at least the file posting part. Plus I have an offsite staff meeting and won't be around until after 5pm.

I'll prepare a 5.0.1 package and update the website, etc, later this
afternoon then.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette