4th Annual Mississippi Geospatial Conference 2016 Registration Open, Call for Abstracts

4th Annual Mississippi Geospatial Conference 2016 Registration Open, Call for Abstracts

Emma Strong
I wanted to share this here in case anyone in the region is interested.  If you have any questions, email me at [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Please register early so we can count you in!  You have the option to be sent an invoice which can be paid later, or pay with a check at the conference.

When: October 20 and 21 (Thursday and Friday)

​​
Where
: Gulf Park Campus of University of Southern Mississippi in Long Beach
​, FEC Auditorium​

​​
Who
: Mississippi Geospatial Professionals
​, Students,​
 and Enthusiasts

​​
Why
: Learning, Sharing, and Camaraderie

​ost​
: $50 (Includes One year MAST membership)

​​
Format
: 15 minute presentations with 5 minutes for questions,
​sponsor
booths, poster display, one meal and snacks provided each day of the conference

​​
Sponsors
: $250 for a
​sponsor
booth, includes 4 registrations (extras can be donated to students).
​ ​
Contact Karen Clark
​
([hidden email]
​)​
​ ​
​about sponsorship
.

​Contact David Holt ([hidden email]) with a title and abstract if you wish to contribute a presentation or poster.

​​
Thank you!

Emma Strong, MAST Secretary
GIS Coordinator