3D views in Reports

Paul Wittle-3

Hi,

I’m playing with the report feature in QGIS 3.4 (Madeira) long term release. I added a 3D map view to the report but all I’m getting is a black box in the reports.

Are 3D views not yet supported in the report tool or did I miss a setting somewhere?

Best Regards,

Paul

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It may contain unclassified but sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All traffic may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Dorset Council. Dorset Council does not accept service of documents by fax or other electronic means. Virus checking: Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this electronic communication and its attachments whether encoded, encrypted or otherwise supplied are free from computer viruses, Dorset Council accepts no liability in respect of any loss, cost, damage or expense suffered as a result of accessing this message or any of its attachments. For information on how Dorset Council processes your information, please see www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk/416433

Re: 3D views in Reports

Saber Razmjooei
Hi Paul,

It is supported in QGIS 3.4:

Kind regards
Saber

On Wed, 15 May 2019 at 07:25, Paul Wittle <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

www.lutraconsulting.co.uk
+44 (0)7568 129733

Re: 3D views in Reports

Paul Wittle-3

Hi,

I’m afraid that didn’t have any effect either so I’m going to give up for now and have another look at a later point.

Probably something to do with my layers, settings or graphics card but for now it is only a nice to have rather than urgent so I’ll just give up for now.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Paul

Plug in offline installation Qgis3.6.2

jean Lukusa
Hi all ,
I would like to  know  how  can  I install  manually offline  plugins ( lithology, Usg library, structure )  in Qgis 3.6.2

Re: Plug in offline installation Qgis3.6.2

ginetto
you can install from zip file... usually you have to donwload the plugin from code repo as zip file, and (if it is well formed to be installed as zip file), you can install from plugin manager

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://www.qcooperative.net

Re: Plug in offline installation Qgis3.6.2

ginetto
it is documented in https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/plugins.html

please refer to documentation

On Fri, 17 May 2019 at 12:40, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
you can install from zip file... usually you have to donwload the plugin from code repo as zip file, and (if it is well formed to be installed as zip file), you can install from plugin manager

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://www.qcooperative.net

Re: Plug in offline installation Qgis3.6.2

jean Lukusa
Thanks a lot.

Exploration  Geologist
+243 812156128(wattsap,imo)