3.8.1

Paul Ramsey
We’ve got a few fixes in NEWS, and this one in particular <https://github.com/libgeos/geos/issues/290> can lead to a crash on a trivial input, which is affecting downstream projects like GDAL and PostGIS. I’d like to cut a 3.8.1 release ASAP, probably tomorrow morning.
Anyone have any problems with that?
P.

Re: 3.8.1

Regina Obe
Nope.  +1 from me.

Re: 3.8.1

Daniel Baston
Sounds good.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:36 PM Regina Obe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nope.  +1 from me.

> [...]

Re: 3.8.1

Sandro Santilli-4
On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 01:51:30PM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> I’d like to cut a 3.8.1 release ASAP, probably tomorrow morning.

Yes please, thank you !

--strk;