3.7.1 Release

Paul Ramsey
Hey, we have a couple crashers and leaks that have been fixed in the last few months and I'd like to roll out a 3.7.1. Can anyone who does *not* want me to do that please raise a hand?

Thanks!

Re: 3.7.1 Release

Sandro Santilli-4
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 09:27:07AM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Hey, we have a couple crashers and leaks that have been fixed in the last
> few months and I'd like to roll out a 3.7.1. Can anyone who does *not* want
> me to do that please raise a hand?

I'm fine with a bugfix release but I might have seen you disabling a test
which started failing, is that what was going on ? Because that'd be
a regression and introducing a regression in a patch-level release
would not be a nice move...

--strk;

Re: 3.7.1 Release

Regina Obe
Which test was that.  Might have been the one that was failing on Clang (FreeBSD and Mac) that I shushed in 3.7.0.

In which case it's just as well its removed.

+1 for release

Re: 3.7.1 Release

Greg Troxel-2
"Regina Obe" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Which test was that.  Might have been the one that was failing on
> Clang (FreeBSD and Mac) that I shushed in 3.7.0.
>
> In which case it's just as well its removed.

I don't think it's entirely clear that the test is wrong, vs the code,
vs clang.  But maybe it's clear to others and just not to me (which is
ok).

But, I am pretty sure this is not a regression in 3.7.1, but an old
issue that is now better understood than it was.