3.5.0 PSC Meeting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

3.5.0 PSC Meeting

Dan Little-2
Hey Folks!

Yesterday was great but clearly we have a few more discussion times! 3.5.0 has a lot of great update to the layout, updates to a few event cycles, and over all we're pretty happy with it! That said, it would absolutely great if folks could put the demo through its paces!!!

I'd like to propose the following Doodle to review everyone's notes and discuss future releases.

Thanks again!

Doodle poll:

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 3.5.0 PSC Meeting

Eli Adam
On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 1:28 PM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Folks!
>
> Yesterday was great but clearly we have a few more discussion times! 3.5.0 has a lot of great update to the layout, updates to a few event cycles, and over all we're pretty happy with it! That said, it would absolutely great if folks could put the demo through its paces!!!

Tangential to Brian's comment about people with customizations not
upgrading (and finding that ourselves), use cases not in the demo or
in the demo that we don't think of are best found by widespread
adoption.  The more widely it is used, the better tested it is.  We're
testing and working on it more and opening issues on things as we find
them.

>
> I'd like to propose the following Doodle to review everyone's notes and discuss future releases.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Doodle poll:
>  - https://doodle.com/poll/tnt6satmeznfyqa4

If we can find a two hour window, that might allow a longer discussion.

Best regards, Eli

> _______________________________________________
> geomoose-psc mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 3.5.0 PSC Meeting

Dan Little-2
If folks could please finish the Doodle by EOB on Monday, that would be great and I'll get it on the calendar.

Thanks!

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 7:31 PM Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 1:28 PM Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Folks!
>
> Yesterday was great but clearly we have a few more discussion times! 3.5.0 has a lot of great update to the layout, updates to a few event cycles, and over all we're pretty happy with it! That said, it would absolutely great if folks could put the demo through its paces!!!

Tangential to Brian's comment about people with customizations not
upgrading (and finding that ourselves), use cases not in the demo or
in the demo that we don't think of are best found by widespread
adoption.  The more widely it is used, the better tested it is.  We're
testing and working on it more and opening issues on things as we find
them.

>
> I'd like to propose the following Doodle to review everyone's notes and discuss future releases.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Doodle poll:
>  - https://doodle.com/poll/tnt6satmeznfyqa4

If we can find a two hour window, that might allow a longer discussion.

Best regards, Eli

> _______________________________________________
> geomoose-psc mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc

_______________________________________________
geomoose-psc mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/geomoose-psc