3.0 cut-off date for new features

Jackie Ng
Hi All,

In the past, I've run into the problem of trying to introduce new RFCs into MapGuide at a time when Autodesk has already started the release cycle for AIMS vNext. Not wanting to put something into MGOS that's not in AIMS, but with both releases reporting the same major.minor version number, I've had to push back such RFCs for the next milestone.

To avoid a repeat of this situation (there's still some new features I want to explore for this dev cycle), can we come to a consensus for a cut-off date for new features and RFCs for this "3.0" milestone?

- Jackie