[2018][Committe] Preparing the "Call for venue"

[2018][Committe] Preparing the "Call for venue"

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all,

NOTE: This is not official call for venue yet, just call for comments. Still, the process remains public, everybody can take part on the discussion

after successful and great FOSS4G-Europe 2017, we would like to move ahead to next year [2].

For this, we would like to start with the "Call for venue". I've prepared the wiki page (basically just copy-pasted from the last year, with few adjustments).

I would like to ask especially members of the Conference committee [1] to review the Call for venue wiki page [2] and in case all are fine, we shall make the call officially public soon.

Thanks

Jachym

Re: [2018][Committe] Preparing the "Call for venue"

Marco Minghini
Thanks Jachym, it's fine for me. I've fixed just a couple of typos with the new dates.
All the best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409