2017-18 OSGeo:UK Grants

stevenfeldman
Following an enormously successful FOSS4GUK 2018 (thanks to James and the LOC) we decided to make some grants (along the lines of our 2016 grants).

The committee (Jo, Ant and Steven) discussed options, took account of previous comments on this list and also the views of the FOSS4GUK LOC. We have made the following grants:

  • QGIS Silver sponsorship €2,500
  • FOSS4G Travel Grant Programme $1,500
  • GeoServer Project Steering Committee $1,500 to be used for SLD integration between QGIS and GeoServer

These grants will substantially reduce our tax bill for 2017-8

______
Steven Feldman

Treasurer OSGeo:UK

Re: 2017-18 OSGeo:UK Grants

Mike Saunt-2
Well done to all and good use of monies IMHO

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018, 10:30 Steven Feldman, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Following an enormously successful FOSS4GUK 2018 (thanks to James and the LOC) we decided to make some grants (along the lines of our 2016 grants).

The committee (Jo, Ant and Steven) discussed options, took account of previous comments on this list and also the views of the FOSS4GUK LOC. We have made the following grants:

  • QGIS Silver sponsorship €2,500
  • FOSS4G Travel Grant Programme $1,500
  • GeoServer Project Steering Committee $1,500 to be used for SLD integration between QGIS and GeoServer

These grants will substantially reduce our tax bill for 2017-8

______
Steven Feldman

Treasurer OSGeo:UK

Mike Saunt

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.