2013 Budget approval

12

2013 Budget approval

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Board,

Since we discussed the 2013 Budget in the extended Board meeting
(budget: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013), I'd like to
motion to approve the 2013 Budget listed above.

(if some have some changes to the budget before this vote this email
will serve as a motivator/reminder)

-jeff

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Daniel Morissette
Let's have a discussion period of a couple of days (let's say until COB
on Thursday) before starting the vote, otherwise votes that happened
prior to a change become invalidated and this could turn into a long
process.

FYI I just made two adjustments to the draft that was discussed at the
last board meeting:

- Removed budget for F2F meeting expenses since the consensus on this
list seems to be to not fund F2F travel expenses.

- Adjusted Code Sprint Support budget to 11k$ corresponding to our 2012
GSoC mentorship income, as per Anne's proposal on this list to which
there were only support comments and no objections so far.

If you'd like to see other changes before we wrap this up then please
bring them up for open discussion here.

Daniel

On 13-03-05 8:35 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hi Board,
>
> Since we discussed the 2013 Budget in the extended Board meeting
> (budget: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013), I'd like to
> motion to approve the 2013 Budget listed above.
>
> (if some have some changes to the budget before this vote this email
> will serve as a motivator/reminder)
>
> -jeff

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Cameron Shorter
In line with Jeff's comments on the spreadsheet, I'd suggest that we
should allocate money toward unforeseen expenses and sponsorship
opportunities.
Other professional Services, in line with OSGeo priorities as approved
by the board : $2K to $5K.  (Suggest budget $5K)

Unforseen and worthy sponsorship opportunities which align with OSGeo
priorities, as approved by the board: $5K

Reference:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2013-02-26#Board_Priorities

PS, I don't have write access to the board spreadsheet, so can't add my
comments there.

On 6/03/2013 1:03 AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> Let's have a discussion period of a couple of days (let's say until
> COB on Thursday) before starting the vote, otherwise votes that
> happened prior to a change become invalidated and this could turn into
> a long process.
>
> FYI I just made two adjustments to the draft that was discussed at the
> last board meeting:
>
> - Removed budget for F2F meeting expenses since the consensus on this
> list seems to be to not fund F2F travel expenses.
>
> - Adjusted Code Sprint Support budget to 11k$ corresponding to our
> 2012 GSoC mentorship income, as per Anne's proposal on this list to
> which there were only support comments and no objections so far.
>
> If you'd like to see other changes before we wrap this up then please
> bring them up for open discussion here.
>
> Daniel
>

> On 13-03-05 8:35 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Hi Board,
>>
>> Since we discussed the 2013 Budget in the extended Board meeting
>> (budget: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013), I'd like to
>> motion to approve the 2013 Budget listed above.
>>
>> (if some have some changes to the budget before this vote this email
>> will serve as a motivator/reminder)
>>
>> -jeff

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: 2013 Budget approval

jmckenna
Administrator
Hello Board,

I'd like to again make a motion to accept the 2013 Budget at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013

Note that I copied the budget into the wiki table for a quick-view (some
may like this, some may prefer Google Docs).

-jeff

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Daniel Morissette
In an email earlier this week Cameron suggested 5k$ for "other
professional services" (currently 0), and 5k$ for "other sponsorship
opportunities". There were no comments on his suggestion so I had not
added those amounts to the draft budget yet.

I do agree with Cameron's suggestions so if there are no objections I'd
like to add those two amounts before we vote. (Or feel free to add them
Jeff since I will be offline for a few hours)

Daniel

On 13-03-08 12:33 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hello Board,
>
> I'd like to again make a motion to accept the 2013 Budget at:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013
>
> Note that I copied the budget into the wiki table for a quick-view (some
> may like this, some may prefer Google Docs).
>
> -jeff

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: 2013 Budget approval

jmckenna
Administrator
Hello Board,

I've made Cameron's changes.  I'd like to again make a motion to accept
the 2013 Budget at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013

-jeff

On 2013-03-08 2:10 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> In an email earlier this week Cameron suggested 5k$ for "other
> professional services" (currently 0), and 5k$ for "other sponsorship
> opportunities". There were no comments on his suggestion so I had not
> added those amounts to the draft budget yet.
>
> I do agree with Cameron's suggestions so if there are no objections I'd
> like to add those two amounts before we vote. (Or feel free to add them
> Jeff since I will be offline for a few hours)
>
> Daniel
>

> On 13-03-08 12:33 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Hello Board,
>>
>> I'd like to again make a motion to accept the 2013 Budget at:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013
>>
>> Note that I copied the budget into the wiki table for a quick-view (some
>> may like this, some may prefer Google Docs).
>>
>> -jeff

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Cameron Shorter
+1 for the budget as described in the wiki.

On 10/03/2013 11:47 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hello Board,
>
> I've made Cameron's changes.  I'd like to again make a motion to accept
> the 2013 Budget at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2013-03-08 2:10 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
>> In an email earlier this week Cameron suggested 5k$ for "other
>> professional services" (currently 0), and 5k$ for "other sponsorship
>> opportunities". There were no comments on his suggestion so I had not
>> added those amounts to the draft budget yet.
>>
>> I do agree with Cameron's suggestions so if there are no objections I'd
>> like to add those two amounts before we vote. (Or feel free to add them
>> Jeff since I will be offline for a few hours)
>>
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 13-03-08 12:33 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>>> Hello Board,
>>>
>>> I'd like to again make a motion to accept the 2013 Budget at:
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013
>>>
>>> Note that I copied the budget into the wiki table for a quick-view (some
>>> may like this, some may prefer Google Docs).
>>>
>>> -jeff

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Frank Warmerdam
On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> In an email earlier this week Cameron suggested 5k$ for "other professional
> services" (currently 0), and 5k$ for "other sponsorship opportunities".
> There were no comments on his suggestion so I had not added those amounts to
> the draft budget yet.
>
> I do agree with Cameron's suggestions so if there are no objections I'd like
> to add those two amounts before we vote. (Or feel free to add them Jeff
> since I will be offline for a few hours)

Daniel / Cameron,

What is "other professional services" expected to include beyond
the professional services for accounting, tax preparation and 501(c)3
we have already accounted for?

I do not foresee all GSoC projects/mentors requesting their resources
to go support code sprints, and so do not see the direct need for this
line item to be all the GSoC money.

I'm not clear on why "Board travel (case by case)" is meant
to represent.  Is this OSGeo representatives travelling to speak
on our behalf for strategically important events?  Essentially what
we used to refer to as "OSGeo Ambassador" expenses?  If so,
I object to calling it "board travel" but not to the line item.  I'd
prefer it be something like "strategic travel" - my point being that
it is not limited to board members.

Sorry for not speaking up sooner.

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Cameron Shorter
On 14/03/13 03:00, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> In an email earlier this week Cameron suggested 5k$ for "other professional
>> services" (currently 0), and 5k$ for "other sponsorship opportunities".
>> There were no comments on his suggestion so I had not added those amounts to
>> the draft budget yet.
>>
>> I do agree with Cameron's suggestions so if there are no objections I'd like
>> to add those two amounts before we vote. (Or feel free to add them Jeff
>> since I will be offline for a few hours)
> Daniel / Cameron,
>
> What is "other professional services" expected to include beyond
> the professional services for accounting, tax preparation and 501(c)3
> we have already accounted for?
Daniel, you would be best to expand on this?

Frank, my feeling is that it is wise to have spare budget available for
unforeseen expenses. This doesn't need to be used if such unforeseen
expenses don't eventuate.

> I do not foresee all GSoC projects/mentors requesting their resources
> to go support code sprints, and so do not see the direct need for this
> line item to be all the GSoC money.
Anne, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this?

> I'm not clear on why "Board travel (case by case)" is meant
> to represent.  Is this OSGeo representatives travelling to speak
> on our behalf for strategically important events?  Essentially what
> we used to refer to as "OSGeo Ambassador" expenses?  If so,
> I object to calling it "board travel" but not to the line item.  I'd
> prefer it be something like "strategic travel" - my point being that
> it is not limited to board members.
I've updated the line item in the wiki to:

Strategic travel (case by case) : For example, to send an OSGeo Advocate
(such as a board member) to negotiate on behalf of OSGeo at the founding
of the LocationTech foundation. (This typically doesn't extend to
sponsorship of OSGeo speakers at conferences).

> Sorry for not speaking up sooner.

All OSGeo board members,
I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can commit
to turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably within 2
working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.

For this thread, we are still waiting on votes or comments from many of us.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Frank Warmerdam
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:01 AM, Cameron Shorter
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Daniel / Cameron,
>>
>> What is "other professional services" expected to include beyond
>> the professional services for accounting, tax preparation and 501(c)3
>> we have already accounted for?
>
> Daniel, you would be best to expand on this?
>
> Frank, my feeling is that it is wise to have spare budget available for
> unforeseen expenses. This doesn't need to be used if such unforeseen
> expenses don't eventuate.

Cameron,

My opinion is that we don't have to budget for all eventualities.  As
long as we have adequate reserves/income we can pass motions for
special needs.  We put things in the budget to understand likely
expenses and also to "preauthorize" expenses so they don't have to
come back to the board for authorization.  For instance, once we have
authorized funding for SAC, they can spend it in cooperation with the
Treasurer without further board motions.

Who owns the "other professional services" item is not super clear to
me, so I don't know who would be preauthorized to spend that money nor
what would be appropriate to spend it on.

I'd prefer then to keep such open ended items out of the budget, and
instead for us to just address special needs as they come up.

I don't mind an item like "code sprint support" since it gives us a
sense of how much we expect to spend on this over the year, and we can
try to calibrate what we authorize as a board with the idea that all
requests should fit into that limit.

What belongs in, and not in the budget is certainly a fuzzy issue!

>> Sorry for not speaking up sooner.
>

> All OSGeo board members,
> I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can commit to
> turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably within 2
> working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.

Ouch.

I do try to quickly address cut-and-dried motions.  But open ended
topics like the budget can be challenging to bring to a conclusion and
seem to evolve quite a bit as the thread goes on making it hard to
know the exact state of things without very careful attention.

I've also come to the conclusion that reading email on my mobile
devices where I'm not willing to compose significant replies has
significant downsides.  Something for me to continue struggling with.

Re: 2013 Budget approval

jmckenna
Administrator

>> All OSGeo board members,
>> I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can commit to
>> turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably within 2
>> working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.

I'll keep pushing this along, because I want committees to know they
have some funding to use, but, it does seem a little crazy for me to be
making the motion for a 4th time....so, likely this will have to be
solidified in the next Board meeting unfortunately.

I hope I'm proved wrong :)

-jeff

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Cameron Shorter
On 15/03/13 03:09, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:01 AM, Cameron Shorter
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Daniel / Cameron,
>>>
>>> What is "other professional services" expected to include beyond
>>> the professional services for accounting, tax preparation and 501(c)3
>>> we have already accounted for?
>> Daniel, you would be best to expand on this?
>>
>> Frank, my feeling is that it is wise to have spare budget available for
>> unforeseen expenses. This doesn't need to be used if such unforeseen
>> expenses don't eventuate.
> Cameron,
>
> My opinion is that we don't have to budget for all eventualities.  As
> long as we have adequate reserves/income we can pass motions for
> special needs.  We put things in the budget to understand likely
> expenses and also to "preauthorize" expenses so they don't have to
> come back to the board for authorization.  For instance, once we have
> authorized funding for SAC, they can spend it in cooperation with the
> Treasurer without further board motions.
>
> Who owns the "other professional services" item is not super clear to
> me, so I don't know who would be preauthorized to spend that money nor
> what would be appropriate to spend it on.
>
> I'd prefer then to keep such open ended items out of the budget, and
> instead for us to just address special needs as they come up.
>
> I don't mind an item like "code sprint support" since it gives us a
> sense of how much we expect to spend on this over the year, and we can
> try to calibrate what we authorize as a board with the idea that all
> requests should fit into that limit.
>
> What belongs in, and not in the budget is certainly a fuzzy issue!

Frank, I'm comfortable with your explanation and suggestions here.
I feel the person to make the call on what should/should not be included
in "other professional services" is our esteemed treasurer, Daniel.
Daniel, do you care to comment?

>>> Sorry for not speaking up sooner.
>>
>> All OSGeo board members,
>> I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can commit to
>> turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably within 2
>> working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.
> Ouch.
>
> I do try to quickly address cut-and-dried motions.  But open ended
> topics like the budget can be challenging to bring to a conclusion and
> seem to evolve quite a bit as the thread goes on making it hard to
> know the exact state of things without very careful attention.
>
> I've also come to the conclusion that reading email on my mobile
> devices where I'm not willing to compose significant replies has
> significant downsides.  Something for me to continue struggling with.
>
> Best regards,

All good. Frank you are usually pretty good.
We have a number of other board members who have been silent so far and
I'd encourage to either speak up, or vote quickly once a motion is raised.

On 13-03-14 4:16 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:

> On 15/03/13 03:09, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>>
>> My opinion is that we don't have to budget for all eventualities.  As
>> long as we have adequate reserves/income we can pass motions for
>> special needs.  We put things in the budget to understand likely
>> expenses and also to "preauthorize" expenses so they don't have to
>> come back to the board for authorization.  For instance, once we have
>> authorized funding for SAC, they can spend it in cooperation with the
>> Treasurer without further board motions.
>>
>> Who owns the "other professional services" item is not super clear to
>> me, so I don't know who would be preauthorized to spend that money nor
>> what would be appropriate to spend it on.
>>
>> I'd prefer then to keep such open ended items out of the budget, and
>> instead for us to just address special needs as they come up.
>>
>> I don't mind an item like "code sprint support" since it gives us a
>> sense of how much we expect to spend on this over the year, and we can
>> try to calibrate what we authorize as a board with the idea that all
>> requests should fit into that limit.
>>
>> What belongs in, and not in the budget is certainly a fuzzy issue!
>
> Frank, I'm comfortable with your explanation and suggestions here.
> I feel the person to make the call on what should/should not be included
> in "other professional services" is our esteemed treasurer, Daniel.
> Daniel, do you care to comment?

Frank, Cameron, Board,

I agree with Frank that we should not allocate too many open-ended
items, but in this specific case, both Jeff (via his note in the Google
Spreadsheet) and then Cameron commented in favor of it, nobody commented
to the contrary, and it seemed to make sense to me so I added it.

I assumed that those funds would be for any unplanned professional
services that could either help our admin situation in general, or stuff
like talking to a lawyer for whatever legal question, etc. It was also
my understanding that use of that special budget would be discussed by
the board for approval in a similar way to the "Strategic travel (case
by case)" item.

All this to say, I am fine with removing this if that is the consensus
and then we can allocate money through a board motion if/when needed.

However, if you ask me to take a firm position as treasurer then I'll
say let's keep it but relabel it as:

"Other professional services (as/when needed, w/ board approval)"

What do you think?

There was also a question from Frank about why we'd allocate the whole
11k$ from GSoC mentorships from 2012 to a 2013 Code Sprint support
budget. I support this idea as that gives us a clear budget to work from
in allocating money to code sprints, and we all seemed to agree that
Code Sprints fit in our priorities.

However I already wrote that I expect this to be a global Code Sprint
budget, not tied specifically to projects who had mentors in GSoC the
previous year, and not conditinal on whether the projects in a given
sprint participated in GSoC or not as that would be too complicated to
deal with. I see this as a global 11k$ budget for sprints which seems
like a fair number in the context of our overall budget.

BTW, please note that I just made a few minor changes to the budget in
the wiki page (and sync'd with the Google spreadsheet). No numbers have
changed, I mostly reorganized and relabelled a few items.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Anne Ghisla-2
Hello all,

I apologise for my delay in response.

I approve the Budget as per the current revision
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501

A few comments are inline, further down in this mail.

Thank you all for fruitful discussion!
Anne

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:28:40 -0400
Daniel Morissette <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

> Frank, Cameron, Board,
>
> I agree with Frank that we should not allocate too many open-ended
> items, but in this specific case, both Jeff (via his note in the
> Google Spreadsheet) and then Cameron commented in favor of it, nobody
> commented to the contrary, and it seemed to make sense to me so I
> added it.
>
> I assumed that those funds would be for any unplanned professional
> services that could either help our admin situation in general, or
> stuff like talking to a lawyer for whatever legal question, etc. It
> was also my understanding that use of that special budget would be
> discussed by the board for approval in a similar way to the
> "Strategic travel (case by case)" item.
>
> All this to say, I am fine with removing this if that is the
> consensus and then we can allocate money through a board motion
> if/when needed.
>
> However, if you ask me to take a firm position as treasurer then I'll
> say let's keep it but relabel it as:
>
> "Other professional services (as/when needed, w/ board approval)"
>
> What do you think?
Sounds fair to me.

> There was also a question from Frank about why we'd allocate the
> whole 11k$ from GSoC mentorships from 2012 to a 2013 Code Sprint
> support budget. I support this idea as that gives us a clear budget
> to work from in allocating money to code sprints, and we all seemed
> to agree that Code Sprints fit in our priorities.
>
> However I already wrote that I expect this to be a global Code Sprint
> budget, not tied specifically to projects who had mentors in GSoC the
> previous year, and not conditinal on whether the projects in a given
> sprint participated in GSoC or not as that would be too complicated
> to deal with. I see this as a global 11k$ budget for sprints which
> seems like a fair number in the context of our overall budget.
Well said: all OSGeo projects will feel encouraged to organise events,
knowing that OSGeo will be able to support part of the costs. I
think that that's exactly what we are meant to do as a Foundation.

> BTW, please note that I just made a few minor changes to the budget
> in the wiki page (and sync'd with the Google spreadsheet). No numbers
> have changed, I mostly reorganized and relabelled a few items.
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Jachym Cepicky
Cameron and others,

Dne 14.3.2013 13:01, Cameron Shorter napsal(a):

> On 14/03/13 03:00, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> [...]
> [...]
>
> All OSGeo board members,
> I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can commit
> to turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably within 2
> working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.
>
> For this thread, we are still waiting on votes or comments from many of us.

If the budget is fixed for now, as it is in the wiki
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501

than I give +1 for it's approval.

I just did not approve it till now, since the discussion seemed to be
continuing about (from my point of view) cosmetic changes. The budget
follows the principals, we were discussing during the hangout, I'm fine
with it.

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
Help Service - Remote Sensing s.r.o.

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Peter Batty
+1 on the budget from me.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cameron and others,

Dne 14.3.2013 13:01, Cameron Shorter napsal(a):
> On 14/03/13 03:00, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> [...]
> [...]
>
> All OSGeo board members,
> I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can commit
> to turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably within 2
> working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.
>
> For this thread, we are still waiting on votes or comments from many of us.

If the budget is fixed for now, as it is in the wiki
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501

than I give +1 for it's approval.

I just did not approve it till now, since the discussion seemed to be
continuing about (from my point of view) cosmetic changes. The budget
follows the principals, we were discussing during the hangout, I'm fine
with it.

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
Help Service - Remote Sensing s.r.o.
[hidden email]
HS-RS: [hidden email] http://bnhelp.cz
http://les-ejk.cz

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Daniel Morissette
+1 on the current version of the budget:

On 13-03-18 9:24 AM, Peter Batty wrote:

> +1 on the budget from me.
>

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Jachym Cepicky
>
>     Cameron and others,
>
>     Dne 14.3.2013 13:01, Cameron Shorter napsal(a):
>      > On 14/03/13 03:00, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>      >> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
>      >> <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>      >> [...]
>      > [...]
>      >
>      > All OSGeo board members,
>      > I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can
>     commit
>      > to turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably
>     within 2
>      > working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.
>      >
>      > For this thread, we are still waiting on votes or comments from
>     many of us.
>      >
>      >
>
>     If the budget is fixed for now, as it is in the wiki
>     http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501
>
>     than I give +1 for it's approval.
>
>     I just did not approve it till now, since the discussion seemed to be
>     continuing about (from my point of view) cosmetic changes. The budget
>     follows the principals, we were discussing during the hangout, I'm fine
>     with it.
>
>     Jachym
>
>     --
>     Jachym Cepicky
>     Help Service - Remote Sensing s.r.o.
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     HS-RS: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> http://bnhelp.cz
>     http://les-ejk.cz

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

Re: 2013 Budget approval

jmckenna
Administrator
+1 for the 2013 budget at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2013

-jeff

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Michael Gerlek
+1

.mpg

On Mar 18, 2013, at 6:30 AM, Daniel Morissette <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 on the current version of the budget:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501
>
> Daniel
>

> On 13-03-18 9:24 AM, Peter Batty wrote:
>> +1 on the budget from me.
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Jachym Cepicky
>>
>>    Cameron and others,
>>
>>    Dne 14.3.2013 13:01, Cameron Shorter napsal(a):
>>     > On 14/03/13 03:00, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>>     >> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Morissette
>>     >> <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>     >> [...]
>>     > [...]
>>     >
>>     > All OSGeo board members,
>>     > I realise that we are all volunteers, but I'm hopeful that we can
>>    commit
>>     > to turning around decisions quickly and efficiently, preferably
>>    within 2
>>     > working days, and in most cases within 1 working day.
>>     >
>>     > For this thread, we are still waiting on votes or comments from
>>    many of us.
>>     >
>>     >
>>
>>    If the budget is fixed for now, as it is in the wiki
>>    http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSGeo_Budget_2013&oldid=69501
>>
>>    than I give +1 for it's approval.
>>
>>    I just did not approve it till now, since the discussion seemed to be
>>    continuing about (from my point of view) cosmetic changes. The budget
>>    follows the principals, we were discussing during the hangout, I'm fine
>>    with it.
>>
>>    Jachym
>>
>>    --
>>    Jachym Cepicky
>>    Help Service - Remote Sensing s.r.o.
>>    [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>    HS-RS: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> http://bnhelp.cz
>>    http://les-ejk.cz

> Daniel Morissette
> http://www.mapgears.com/
> Provider of Professional MapServer Support since 2000

Re: 2013 Budget approval

Mark Lucas
+1 on budget from me

Mark