2012 OSGeo Board

Connors, Bernie (SNB)
Congratulations to Jeff McKenna on his recent election to the OSGeo Board.  It's nice to have some Maritimes / COGS representation on the OSGeo Board.  I sometimes wonder how Jeff earns a living and still maintains all of his volunteer time helping to organize the OSGeo community! Well done Jeff!

Bernie.

--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Manager - Spatial Data Infrastructure

Re: 2012 OSGeo Board

Timothy Astle
Ditto on the reelection!  I bet it's that million dollar mischievous smile.  :-P

Tim

On 24/08/2012 2:23 PM, Connors, Bernie (SNB) wrote:
Congratulations to Jeff McKenna on his recent election to the OSGeo Board.  It's nice to have some Maritimes / COGS representation on the OSGeo Board.  I sometimes wonder how Jeff earns a living and still maintains all of his volunteer time helping to organize the OSGeo community! Well done Jeff!

Bernie.

--
Bernie Connors, P.Eng
Manager - Spatial Data Infrastructure
Land Information Infrastructure Unit, SNB
Tel: 506-444-2077 Fax: 506-453-3898
45°56'25.21"N, 66°38'53.65"W
[hidden email]
www.snb.ca/geonb

Tim Astle
Development Manager
Web Technologies

CARIS
115 Waggoners Lane
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Canada    E3B 2L4
Tel: +1.506.458.8533     Fax: +1.506.459.3849
www.caris.com

Connect with CARIS
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Google+ | YouTube

Download your free copy of CARIS Easy View today!
www.caris.com/easyview

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding contract will result from this email until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of the company.

Re: 2012 OSGeo Board

jmckenna
Administrator
Thanks Tim and Bernie!