2.2.3?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ-2

Hi,

Any plans for a 2.2.3 release soon? There will be new PostgreSQL back branch
releases next Thursday, so if there are any plans, I think it is the right
time.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Sales Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: 2.2.3?

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 08/05/2016 04:51 PM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> Any plans for a 2.2.3 release soon? There will be new PostgreSQL back branch
> releases next Thursday, so if there are any plans, I think it is the right
> time.

Some release planning is underway, refer to last months thread
'PostGIS 2.3 release plans':

 https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/2016-July/025872.html

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

Re: 2.2.3?

Regina Obe
I was planning (not sure how the other Dev ,PSC, and packagers feel) on having both 2.2.3 and 2.3.0 go out at around the same time.  So in about 1-2 months from now.

There are a couple of crashers we have in 2.2.3 that are closed, but I think one week is too little to rush for a release of 2.2.3.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=closed&resolution=fixed&milestone=PostGIS+2.2.3&order=priority

I personally don't have time to test anything in 2.2.3 between now and Thursday.

Thanks,
Regina

Any plans for a 2.2.3 release soon? There will be new PostgreSQL back branch releases next Thursday, so if there are any plans, I think it is the right time.

Devrim G ND Z
Sales Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com PostgreSQL Danismani/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer