13th International gvSIG Conference: Program with presentations and workshops available
The program with presentations and workshops of the 13th International
gvSIG Conference  is now available. The conference has been moved
earlier this year, and it will be held from October 18th to 20th at
School of Engineering in Geodesy, Cartography and Surveying (Universitat
Politècnica de València, Spain). Friday will be dedicated to a gvSIG
Workshops will have independent registration, with limited capacity and
having the possibility to get a certificate. Registration for workshops,
that are free of charge, will be available at the website soon .
Workshops available are:
- Workshop 1: Introducción a gvSIG
- Workshop 2: Geoestadística con gvSIG
- Workshop 3: gvSIG aplicado a criminología
- Workshop 4: Introducción al desarrollo en gvSIG con Scripting
- Workshop 5: Hydro-geomorphological Modelling in gvSIG with the
JGrasstools plugins (in English)
- Workshop 6: gvSIG Online y gvSIG Mobile
- Workshop 7: Desarrollo avanzado en gvSIG con scripting
This year there won't be simultaneous interpretation (Spanish-English
and English-Spanish), so presentations and workshops will be given in
their original language.
In the next days, all the information about workshops will be published
at the gvSIG blog , with the cartography, and what you have to
install in case you have to take your own computer to the workshop.
In addition, registrations of the conference are free of cost too
(limited capacity) and must be done through the application form on the
Conference web page . We recommend you to register as soon as
possible because of the limited capacity.