13th International gvSIG Conference: New proposal deadline

13th International gvSIG Conference: New proposal deadline

gvSIG Announces mailing list-2

Hi all,

we inform you that we have extended the deadline for submitting communication proposals for 13th International gvSIG Conference because of the public holidays in several countries. The new deadline is September 7th.

The 13th International gvSIG Conference will take place at School of Engineering in Geodesy, Cartography and Surveying (Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain) from October 18th to 20th.

We encourage you to participate, not only as participant but also presenting your projects about gvSIG. You can find all the information about how to send them in [2].

In September we will inform you about the workshops of the conference at the gvSIG Blog [3].

We expect your participation!

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org
[2] http://www.gvsig.com/en/events/gvsig-conference/13th-international-gvsig-conference/communications
[3]