12th International gvSIG Conference: Registration is open and new proposal deadline

12th International gvSIG Conference: Registration is open and new proposal deadline

gvSIG Announces mailing list-2

The registration period for the 12th International gvSIG Conference [1]
is now open. It will be held from November 30th to December 2nd in
Valencia (Spain).

Registrations are free of cost (limited capacity) and must be done
through the application form on the Conference web page [2].

We remind you that the conference will be held in a different location
this year, concretelly at the School of Engineering in Geodesy,
Cartography and Surveying (Universitat Politècnica de València). The
conference program and all the information about registration for the
ten workshops that are planned, and about the conference rooms will be
available at the event website soon.

We also inform you that we have extended the deadline for submitting
communication proposals. The extended deadline is October 5th. You can
find all the information about communication sending in [3].

We expect your participation.

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org
[2]
http://www.gvsig.com/en/events/gvsig-conference/12th-international-gvsig-conference/registration