12th International gvSIG Conference: Program with presentations and workshops, and registration
The program of the 12th International gvSIG Conference , that will be
held from November 30th to December 2nd in Valencia (Spain) at School of
Engineering in Geodesy, Cartography and Surveying (Universitat
Politècnica de València), is now available.
One of the novelties of this event is that workshops will have
independent registration, with limited capacity. Registration for
workshops, that are free of charge, can be done from this web form .
Workshops will be the next ones:
- Introducción a HOTOSM (Wednesday, November 30th, 15:30-17:30)
- Introducción a gvSIG (Wednesday, November 30th, 15:30-17:30)
- gvSIG aplicado a la Topografía (Thursday, December 1st, 11:00-13:00)
- Geopaparazzi and gvSIG (Thursday, December 1st, 10:30-12:30)
- gvSIG aplicado a arqueología (Thursday, December 1st, 11:00-13:00)
- R en gvSIG (Thursday, December 1st, 12:30-13:30)
- Introducción al desarrollo en gvSIG con Scripting (Thursday, December
- Novedades gvSIG 2.3 (Thursday, December 1st, 15:30-17:00)
- gvSIG aplicado a urbanismo (Friday, December 2nd, 10:30-12:30)
- Desarrollo avanzado en gvSIG con Scripting (Friday, December 2nd,
This year there won't be simultaneous interpretation (Spanish-English
and English-Spanish), so presentations and workshops will be given in
their original language.
In the next days, all the information about workshops will be published
at the gvSIG blog , with the cartography, and what you have to
install in case you have to take your own computer to the workshop.
In addition, some weeks ago there was a problem at the registration
server. Because of that, we recommend you to register again at the new
web form , even if you did it at the beginning. Registrations are
free of cost (limited capacity).