11th International gvSIG Conference. Registration period is open

11th International gvSIG Conference. Registration period is open

gvSIG Announces mailing list-2

The registration period for the 11th International gvSIG Conference,
organized by the gvSIG Association, is now open. It will be held from
December 2nd to 4th in Valencia (Spain).

Registrations are free of cost (limited capacity) and must be done
through the application form on the Conference web page [1].

In addition, we remind you that we are expecting communication proposals
for the Conference.

You just have to send an abstract, following the template provided on
the Reports section of the Conference web page to
[hidden email] and the scientific committee will evaluate
it to be in the conference programme. There are two types of
communications: presentation and poster.

We expect your participation.

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org