1.6?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

1.6?

pcav
Hi all.
Any news about the release of 1.6? Is a win package available somewhere? I have a
couple of courses, and I would like to show the new features.
Thanks.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini: http://www.faunalia.it/pc
_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1.6?

Tim Sutton-4
Hi Paolo

We are still testing them as there seems to be a problem with plugin
fetching. Hopefully we can put the release announcement out over the
weekend. Juergen's current test build is here:
http://qgis.org/downloads/QGIS-OSGeo4W-1.6.0-14615-Setup.exe

Regards

Tim

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all.
> Any news about the release of 1.6? Is a win package available somewhere? I have a
> couple of courses, and I would like to show the new features.
> Thanks.
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini: http://www.faunalia.it/pc
> _______________________________________________
> Qgis-developer mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
>



--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)
==============================================
Please do not email me off-list with technical
support questions. Using the lists will gain
more exposure for your issues and the knowledge
surrounding your issue will be shared with all.

Visit http://linfiniti.com to find out about:
 * QGIS programming and support services
 * Mapserver and PostGIS based hosting plans
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net
==============================================
_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1.6?

Borys Jurgiel-2

Dnia wtorek 23 listopada 2010 o 22:58:11 Tim Sutton napisał(a):

> Hi Paolo

>

> We are still testing them as there seems to be a problem with plugin

> fetching. Hopefully we can put the release announcement out over the

> weekend. Juergen's current test build is here:

> http://qgis.org/downloads/QGIS-OSGeo4W-1.6.0-14615-Setup.exe

>

> Regards

>

> Tim

Yes, and I still can't find the bug.


_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1.6?

luca_manganelli
In reply to this post by Tim Sutton-4
[hidden email] scritti il 23/11/2010 22.58.11

> We are still testing them as there seems to be a problem with plugin
> fetching.

which bug?

_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1.6?

Jürgen E. Fischer
In reply to this post by Borys Jurgiel-2
Hi Borys,

On Tue, 23. Nov 2010 at 23:02:51 +0100, Borys Jurgiel wrote:
> Yes, and I still can't find the bug.

It's the ó in Copiapó...  1.6.0-2 coming up...


Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20
Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
Software Engineer         D-26506 Norden               http://www.norbit.de

--
norBIT Gesellschaft fuer Unternehmensberatung und Informationssysteme mbH
Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden
GF: Jelto Buurman, HR: Amtsgericht Emden, HRB 5502

_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1.6?

Borys Jurgiel-2
In reply to this post by pcav

Dnia środa 24 listopada 2010 o 22:31:16 Jürgen E. Fischer napisał(a):

> Hi Borys,

>

> On Tue, 23. Nov 2010 at 23:02:51 +0100, Borys Jurgiel wrote:

> > Yes, and I still can't find the bug.

>

> It's the ó in Copiapó... 1.6.0-2 coming up...

Oh thanks :D


_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1.6?

Agustin Lobo
In reply to this post by Jürgen E. Fischer
Is a binary of 1.6.0-2 coming up also for ubuntu or should I try the 1.6.0-1 version
on ubuntugis-unstable?
Agus