0.8.0 crashes

Paulm
0.8.0 crashes

Hi,

Qgis 0.8.0 crashes every time I’m trying to open a shape file or a postgis layer.

It worked before. Ive tried to reinstall the program / restart the computer but with no positive result.

The shape files/database are not corrupted.

Thanks,

Paul

RE: 0.8.0 crashes

Jonathan Aguero
0.8.0 crashes

Paul,

Which operating system are you using?

Recently some people experience a similar problem on Windows (http://www.nabble.com/Crashing-Titan-0.8.0-Release-tf3433470.html) and the 0.8.1p3 version solved it (http://www.nabble.com/QGIS-0.8.1-preview-3-available-%28windows%29-tf3421304.html)

PS: If you check previous posts in the list you might find help faster.

Jonathan Aguero Valverde

Research Assistant and Ph.D. Candidate

Pennsylvania State University

The Pennsylvania Transportation Institute

201 Transportation Research Building

University Park, PA 16802

www.personal.psu.edu/jua130